Take a look at your current life situation. Are you experiencing?
· Persistent feelings of dissatisfaction
· Difficulties talking with your fiancée, partner, children, parents, other family members, friends or co-workers
· Unexplainable fatigue, sleeping long hours or difficulty sleeping
· Sexual problems or concerns
· Problems with child’s behavior, school adjustment or performance
· Chronic illness
· Feelings of loneliness, moodiness, depression, sadness, failure, stress or anxiety
· Loss of pleasure in activities you formerly enjoyed
· Weight gain or loss
· Noticeable anger, hostility or violence; road rage
· Inability to be motivated; messy house; risky behavior
· Withdrawal from friends, family or activities
· Periods of hyperactivity or lack of sleep, racing thoughts, rapid speech.
If you are experiencing 3 or more of these feelings or situations, please consider making an appointment for counseling.
Our counselor, Susie Walden, specializes in the following to meet the above needs through:
· Family and Marital Counseling
· Adolescent and Childrens Therapy
· Trauma Therapy including PTSD, Domestic Violence, Sexual Trauma and Disaster Mental Health
· Individual and Group Therapy